Saturday, October 2, 2010

MisterMode


On Thursday night some girlfriends invited me to the "MisterMode Night Markets", which were held in an old warehouse just off Chapel street. It was an $8 entry fee, and well worth the money, because there were so many goodies to be found!
I got in there a bit late, so was in a bit of a frenzy when I arrived, trying to see as much as possible and making sure I didn't miss any bargains. In the end I came away happily with these:

This dress was just $10, and the only problem I could find was one of shoulders needed to be pinned down a little. I even wore it to my dear friend's 21st yesterday.


This jumper was also $10. Sparkles!
I also picked up 2 pairs of earrings from MisterMode for $2 each.
This is the dress I wore, which I happened to find at the Wonthaggi Vinnies the day before for $5.50. The recent sunny weather made me buy this impulsively....it looks like a lovely springtime, picnic dress.

2 comments:

  1. ah how great are the wonthaggi oppies! i hope mo took you to them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are more?! I only saw the Vinnies and insisted that we went in lol. We went to a great second hand book store though :)

    ReplyDelete